Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back to a better Normal

Didn't post the last few days as it was the same old same old, fever vomiting, all in all not pretty.  On Friday Will started to perk up and I'd say by Sat. he was his same old self with an increased appetite. 

One thing that was really wonderful was that Will was completely wanting to be social since getting better.  He made so many more 4-5 word phases it was really wonderful.  We ended the weekend with him wanting to snuggle with his father on the couch and read him (yes he read to his Dad) The Cat in the Hat. 

I know a lot of LTs make huge progress around the time of 4.5.  Will is about 4.3 months old now and I sometimes have a hard time seeing this huge gain, BUT this weekend gave me a glimpse of what was yet to come.  I just truly love that kid! (especially now he is vomit free ;-)  )

No comments: