Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just another day of vomit

Sorry if the title offends, but I couldn't come up with anything else.  Will is still sick and vomiting, luckily only once today.  Luckily for me his attitude is always so happy making times when he is not feeling well easier on this mommy.  In fact one would assume he could be quite cranky most of the time as he cannot always get his point across to me, but he usually maintains his happy boy attitude 90% of the time (not too shabby - this kid skipped the terrible two's and three's)

Hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow and I can get out of the house for awhile. I am getting a bad case of cabin fever.  I did get out long enough to get a new hairdo and some wine.  These two things should tide me over for a few more sick days.

Here's to a vomit free tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope today is better for you!!!!