Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back into the light

Remember how I talked about the ups and downs?  How about Will doing his strange kid impersonation? Well we now are out of the strange kid stage again and have gotten some more language out of this LT. Today we has some nice progress.  We had to go and sign tax papers today so we all piled in the car and headed out to the accountant.  After doing our business we headed over to the nursery to look at some trees we want to add to the house etc.  On the way there we hear from the back seat "Where are we going?".  My husband and I were doing the "whaaaa whaaa, did he just ask what I think he asked?  It was the first time he asked a question like that.  Most of the time Will only asks questions to what he already knows the answers too.  He has asked where someone is and where his toys are, but not where are we going, so we were happy (although I did cry in the car- sue me!)

Later in the day we had a nice back and forth discussion that went like this.  (Will) McQueen and Ramone. . .(me) what? ... (Will) I want McQueen and Ramone. . .(me) where are they?. . .(Will) There are upstairs. . .(Will again) Mommy go get McQueen and Ramone. 

It was nice to have a back and forth interaction and for this I was a very happy mommy today.  Here's to more of these days in the future!

No comments: